The 7x Zoom Scope is a Rare scope attachment with 7x zoom, which makes it quite versatile.
It can be found at Ranger Locations, such as Cape Rock and Bunker in PEI, and Heritage Valley in Washington.
- The 7x Zoom Scope's magnification is high enough to enable mid-long range combat, yet low enough to support shorter ranges.
- Its crosshair's design outlines heads very well, making it easier to pull off multiple headshots in rapid succession.
- It is fairly common to find in Ranger Locations.
- The reticle is thin enough not to obscure the target at long range, and the combination of chevron and crosshairs in the scope allow a target with dark skin or dark clothing to not block the entire reticle.
- Its magnification is ill-suited for very long-distance shooting compared to the 8x Scope and 16x Scope.
- The Unturned Classic Matamorez has the 7x Zoom Scope attached to it by default.
- The 7x Zoom Scope is based off the PKS-07 scope, a Russian long range scope designed for the Dragunov SVD. However, it also has been used on other Russian weapons such as the AK-Rifle platform and the VSS Vintorez rifle, as well as the AN-94 rifle.
- It is the only scope that accurately portrays the usage of sidemounts. Being a Russian optic, it was designed in this fashion due to weapons like the AK not coming stock-standard with an optical rail on the receiver.