ATC Log is a note found in the ATC tower of Russia's airport. It is a air traffic log containing 2 log entries where a plane has landed and found out to contain a virus.
May 22nd 07:18
The plane we just landed - flight 106 - isn't responding, and appears to have been on autopilot. Ground crews are preparing to expediate the passengers' departure in-case of emergency.
May 22nd 07:27
Flight 106's occupants seem to be carrying an extremely fast-acting virus infecting everyone in the area. Security is moving to intercept and everybody else is being evacuated to Moscow.
- Because it is on autopilot the pilot may be dead or infected, hence giving no response to air traffic control.
- By the book, autopilots have to be under the pilot's supervision to attempt an automated landing. This may imply that the pilot was either killed or infected only after he/she began landing procedure
- The situation shows that the virus is very potent, as it infected a lot of people in the area.
- It seems that survivors are being moved to Moscow.
- This is most likely how the zombie outbreak spread to Russia, as the note implies that the passengers where infected by some sort of virus.