Leather is a Common Crafting Supply in Unturned 3.
Leather is acquired by killing any kind of Animal. When killed, depending on which animal it was, it may drop between 1-4 Leather.
- Leather (x2) = Leather Top
- Leather (x2) = Leather Bottom
- Leather (x3) = Leather Pack
- Leather (x3) + Metal Scrap (x5) = Makeshift Armor
|Gear (Unturned 3)|
|Item Type:||Crafting material|
|Weight:||0.1 kg/0.22 lbs|
|Description:||Thick fuzzy animal skin.|
- Animal Pelt (x4) = Animal Shirt
- Can be sometimes obtained from the meat store in Burywood, along with Raw meat.
- Like other clothes giving cloth, crafting the Animal Pants/Animal Shirt, will produce 1 Animal Pelt.
- Animal pelt is very useful in arena mode because it is used as the material to craft the Animalpack, the only available backpack that you can get without server sync.
- It was originally called "Deer Pelt", but it was renamed when pigs were added to the game.