- It can be found at Military Locations on maps such as Germany, PEI, Hawaii, and Washington.
- On Russia it can be acquired in Coalition locations.
|Weaponry (Unturned 3)|
|Item Type:||Ammunition (Magazine)|
|Ammo Capacity:||13 rounds|
|Refilled With:||1 Civilian Bullets|
|Description:||"13 round civilian grade magazine."|
In order to refill a Lebel Magazine, 1 box of Civilian Bullets is required.
Lebel Magazines are found in 5 locations, all of them being police locations. These locations are; Charlottetown's police station, Burywood's police station, the barricaded dock near the S.S Haven, the car crash in Summerside Peninsula and the police car in the Confederation Bridge.
- Lebel Magazines have the highest ammo capacity for a pistol, holding up to 13 bullets per magazine.
- It is lightweight.
- it is refilled with only one box of civilian bullets.
- Ammunition efficiency is somewhere in the middle between magazines. It is more efficient than civilian ammunition such as the Bonjour Clip and Swift Magazine, but is beaten by the Yuri Magazine and Savage Drum.
- Lebel Magazines are uncommonly found in 5 locations, all of them being police locations.
- The damage per bullet is only slightly higher than that of the Colt.
- The Lebel Magazine is based on the 9mm magazines used by the Berreta M92FS.
- It is the only police-grade magazine in the game.
- As with all magazines, combining two of them together will get you the sum of both magazines filled into one, while still retaining the other. (Assuming there would be rounds left over in the second magazine.)
- The magazine in real-life actually holds 15 rounds instead of 13.
WEAPONS NAVBOX (2.0)