Reputation is a game mechanic in Unturned 3. Your Reputation levels affect dialog options with NPCs. It can be managed with the @reputation command.
Your Reputation can increase, or decrease, depending on how you interact with the world. The following things affect your Reputation:
- Healing another player.
- Completing certain Quests.
- Killing an aggressive player.
When killing another player, whether or not you lose Reputation depends on whether or not you were an aggressor. The following will make the game count you as the aggressor of a fight, unless you are marked as under attack:
- Shooting, or missing a melee attack, within four meters of a player.
- Using a Stealy Wheely Automobiley.
- Using a Detonator.
- Throwing a Fragmentation Grenade, Snowball, Sticky Grenade, or Makeshift Grenade.
- Being responsible for the death of a player.
Depending on the amount of Reputation you have, you are listed under a certain tier, and given a special icon next to your in-game name.
- Villain: -200
- Bandit: -100
- Gangster: -33
- Outlaw: -8
- Thug: -1
- Neutral: ±0
- Vigilante: +1
- Constable: +8
- Deputy: +33
- Sheriff: +100
- Paragon: +200
Two Steam Achievements exist in relevancy to Reputation.
Reputation is a server-side game mechanic in Unturned Classic value ranging from -70 to +70 that influences one's interactions with other players. A player's reputation can be determined by the color of their name in chat, or in the Player List. Several Steam Achievements revolve around the player's reputation.
There are six tiers for positive and negative reputation respectively, and 13 ranks in total.
- Tier 1: +/- 1 rep
- Tier 2: +/- 5 rep
- Tier 3: +/- 10 rep
- Tier 4: +/- 20 rep
- Tier 5: +/- 40 rep
- Tier 6: +/- 70 rep
If your reputation value is 0, you are considered neutral.
- To gain reputation, you must kill players with negative reputation, which yields +1 reputation.
- To lose reputation, you must kill players with positive or neutral reputation, which yields -1 reputation.
- If you damage a player who then bleeds to death, your reputation will not change.
- If a player is killed by your traps or explosives, your reputation is not affected.
- If you damage a player who is dealt the killing blow by someone else, only the other attacker's reputation changes.