The Chart is an Uncommon Map in Unturned 3. It allows a Player to see a chart view of the current map they are playing on with by default as long as they have it in their Inventory. You do not need a Chart on easy mode.
The Chart can be found at Campgrounds.
|Gear (Unturned 3)|
|Examine Text:||"Topographical chart of the region."|
The PEI Map is a rare item that can be found in construction and military locations.
The Locations on the map, from north to south, are as follows:
- O'Leary Military Base
- Courtin Island
- Confederation Bridge
- Taylor Beach
- St. Peter's Island
- Fernwood Farm
- Kensington Campground
- Wiltshire Farm
- Summerside Peninsula
- Holman Island
- Oultons Isle
- Tignish Campground (As of patch 2.1.4 this is no longer an island)
- The official PEI map was released on the Pre-Steam update 213.
- The brightness of the map depends on the time of day and surrounding light.
- The map's item icon represents a common design of a simple treasure map due to the map having old paper color, dotted lines and red cross.
- As of patch 2.1.4 a new town called Burywood was added to the map.
- The PEI map is based off Prince Edward Island, an island which is located on the east coast of Canada in real life. (see picture below)
- If you wear a Miner Helmet, the light on the helmet makes the PEI Map almost impossible to read. Press N to turn off the light.