The Civilian Nightvision is a Rare Glasses in Unturned 3.
They have the same use as the Military Nightvision, however, they brighten the screen in black & white and are not as effective. They may be toggled with the key.
It can be found at Police locations.
- The Civilian Nightvision only amplifies brightness, and thus doesn't work in the subway metro under St. Petersburg, nor Germany's sewers.
|Item Type:||Clothing (Headgear)|
|Examine Text:||"Fancy beep-boop night vision."|
Civilian NVG are a rare article of clothing found at Military Locations.
Civilian NVGs are found in 6 locations, all of which being military locations. These locations go as follows; O'Leary Military Base, the green tent and bridge checkpoint in the Confederation Bridge, the helicopter crash in St. Peter's Island, the tent in Montague, some places in Belfast Airport and the outpost in Burywood.
- The Civilian NVG improves brightness during night time.
- It is more common than its counterpart; the Military Nightvision.
- Red reticles of sights and the tactical laser stay red.
- The Civilian NVG reduces the normal viewing range, replacing it with a green fog.
- Civilian NVGs are typically found at military locations, despite the item's name.
- The Civilian NVG turns everything green except for the red reticles of Sights and the Tactical Laser light. This makes sure they still contrast and are visible.
|Shades · Bandana · Stetson · Police Cap · Beret · Ushanka · Ninja Hood · Ghillie Hood · Civilian NVG · Military NVG|