Cloth is a Common Crafting Supply in Unturned 3. Its primary uses are:
- Creating a Rag which can then be upgraded to a Bandage and then a Dressing.
- Creating a Cot and a Bedroll and their colored variants.
- Creating a Rope and Tape which then have subsequent uses.
- Cloth (x2) = Rag
- Cloth (x4) = Rope
- Cloth (x4) + Glue = Tape
- Cloth (x4) + Chemicals = Tape
- Cloth (x5) = Sandbag
- Cloth (x9) = White Bedroll
- Cloth (x9) + Metal Scrap (x6) = Cot
- Cloth was first added in the very first version of Unturned.
- It was re-added in version 126.96.36.199 along with a variety of crafting materials and food.
|Gear (Unturned 3)|