Colt Magazines only take up a single slot, making efficient when carrying in huge quantities. Its high spawn chances allows players with the Colt to have as many magazines as possible, and carrying Low Caliber Civilian Ammunition Boxes will ensure that the player doesn't run out of ammo. However, it only holds seven rounds, and it is used by a weak weapon.
- Colt Magazines are more common than others.
- Only takes up 1 slot in the inventory.
- Holds a small number of rounds.
- The Colt Magazine was once named "Swift Magazine", which the name was used in the Unturned Classic and pre-steam versions of Unturned.
- It is likely based on .45 ACP magazines for the M1911
- It could briefly be used by the Luger.
|Weaponry (Unturned 3)|