Crashed AC-130 is an unlisted location in the Yukon map. It is located in the mid-southern section of the map.
It is located in the southern part of the map, east from Dawson Airstrip and south from Quill Creek. Construction Type loot spawn near the crashed airplane also with some Construction and Civilian zombies around it.
- The crashed plane is an AC-130, the same airplane that drops the Carepackage.
- The cause of the crash is unknown, but it may be due the crew becoming infected, bad weather, or engine failure.
- Bad weather is a negative factor. Yukon is generally regarded as the map where flying is the most difficult, since the snowfall greatly impairs vision. Most planes, though, have a device showing the angle of the plane so that it can be kept steady. Simply losing control due to no sight is therefore not very likely, especially considering the altitude the plane must have been flying at.
- Also the state of the wreck shows that the pilot attempted a belly-landing, which he/she would not have done if infected. Therefore engine failure is the most likely cause. The bad weather surely worsened the outcome however.
- But according to the requirements for US cargo aircraft: "It had to land in tight spaces, slow to 125 knots for paratroop drops, and fly, if need be, with one engine". So engine failure still might not be plausible.
- The plane may have been attempting to land on the airport runway before it crashed, since it's directly facing the Dawson Airstrip.