|Number of listed locations:||12|
The map was created by Justin "Gamez2much" Morton, Terran "Spyjack" Orion, and Amanda "Mooki2much" Hubler.
The creators can be supported by purchasing the Greece Map Mystery Box, which has contents themed around the map.
- Various locations around the map are based on real locations or Greek words.
- The Agros Military Base is a reference to the village in Cyprus of the same name.
- Aphrodite Farm is a reference to the Greek goddess of the same name.
- Kolossi Farm is a reference to the Kolossi Castle located in Cyprus.
- The Napa Monastary is a reference to the Ayia Napa Monastery.
- Salamis is either a reference to the ancient Greek city-state on the east coast of Cyprus, or Salamis Island.