|Context||Epic Ranged Weapon|
|Equip||Secondary: 4 slots (2x2)|
|Safety • Semi|
|Range||125 meters • 136.70166 yards|
|Durability||60% degrade chance (1 wear)|
|Recoil and Shake|
|Aim||ADS recoil multiplier of 1|
Germany: It can be found at military locations and occasionally inside Coalition tents at the Stronghold.
|Decent accuracy in its effective range.||Low ammo capacity.|
|Rare to find.|
|Very high damage per shot to players.||The Desert Falcon has a sluggish rate of fire.|
|Has high recoil.|
|Takes only 4 slots in the inventory.||Does not allow any attachments.|
|Is refilled by the rare High Caliber Military Ammunition Crate.|
|Highest range of any Handgun.||Distinctively loud firing noise.|
|High degrade chance.|
|Desert Eagle was added to the game.|
|Desert Eagle was renamed to Desert Falcon.|
|The barrel is now visible.|
|Tweaked player damage from 50 to 80|
- The Desert Falcon is based on the Desert Eagle designed by Magnum Research Inc. and Israeli Military Industries.
- Due to its nationality, it's extremely likely that this model was made by Magnum Research Inc.
- Oddly enough, it is referred as a "cannon" instead of a pistol. This likely refers to the fact that it has extreme recoil and damage, making it impractical as a handgun.
- Despite the Desert Falcon being a military-grade weapon, the real thing is used only by the Polish GROM and the IDF. In either case, it is not a standard issue firearm.
- Like the Katana, Gold players will get a special Gold skin for the Desert Falcon, that looks like the normal Desert Falcon but is golden, and the sight color changes to gold as well.
- The Desert Falcon has the same iron sights as the Avenger.
- A modified Desert Falcon with a vertical grip, tactical flashlight, and muzzle can be given to you by Mayor Ekko after completing the Unyielding questline in Hawaii.
|Weaponry (Unturned 3)|
The Desert Falcon is found in 6 locations, all of them being military locations. These locations are; O'Leary Military Base, the green tent and bridge checkpoint in the Confederation Bridge, the helicopter crash in St. Peter's Island, the tent in Montague, some places in Belfast Airport and the outpost in Burywood.
- Uses extremely common Swift Magazines, which use only 1 box of Civilian Bullets to refill.
- Highest damage-per-shot of any pistol, capable of killing a civilian zombie with a headshot.
- Reloads very quickly, in fact, the quickest of all magazine weapons.
- Can be quite accurate at the max range limit
- Like all pistols, the Desert Falcon has a sluggish fire rate. Its fire rate is also slower than the Colt.
- Heavy for a pistol, weighing 1.5kg.
- Extremely loud when not suppressed.
- Its effective range is very short, being almost half that of the Berette and Colt.
- Its magazines only hold 7 bullets, making them an inefficient use of Civilian Bullets.
- As with other pistols, it does not support tactical attachments.
- Its bright color makes it easy to spot.
- Less common than other pistols, spawning only at dangerous military locations.
- The Desert Falcon is a pistol added in update 2.1.7.
- It is the fourth handgun in the game, the second pistol to use swift magazines and is the first military pistol in the game (excluding the Colt, since it is more common in civilian locations).
- Update 2.1.8 increased the damage so the Desert Falcon will now kill a civilian Zombie in a single shot to the head.
- The Desert Falcon is based on the Desert Eagle.
- The Desert Falcon uses the same ammunition as the Colt, although in reality the 1911, the firearm the Colt is based on, famously fires .45ACP while the Desert Eagle, which the Desert Falcon is based on, famously fires .50AE (although it is also available chambered in .44 Mag, .357 Mag, and various wildcat calibers).
- There was a glitch where the texture of this weapon was changing to absolutely random colors. It was later fixed.
WEAPONS NAVBOX (2.0)