The Electric Trap is a trap that can be obtained by crafting 3 Scrap Metal and 2 wires, or scavenged from military locations.
The electric trap placement. Notice that the yellow areas appear for generator placement. The generator must be within these yellow barriers in order for the trap to work.
A electric trap which is placed on the ground.
Drivers are not affected by electric traps.
As seen beforehand, in the earlier image, Vehicles and Drivers are not affected by electric traps.
- On almost every PvP server this item is found without being placed near a generator, making it useless.
- The sound originally was similar to "farting" according to Deathismad, so it was changed.
- It closely resembles the appearance of a door mat, which can be used to its advantage as a trap.
- It also resembles the Dual Point Rail when placed on the ground, some players can unknowingly walk across it thinking it was the attachment.
- Vehicles are immune to the trap, so are drivers inside them. This is useful, if they were prone to the trap it would much harder to navigate around traps.
- This is one of the least durable traps in the game.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.