|Source:||Berries and Glue|
|Effects:||Screen tilting, false coloring, minor blurring, sounds|
Hallucination is a status effect in Unturned.
Causes and effect
- Blurry - Blurs entire screen.
- Focused - Player focuses in on the middle of the screen, useful for snipers.
- Glow - Puts a white glow around the edges of the screen and objects.
- Contrast - Changes contrast of objects, terrain and the sky.
- Tinted - Tints the whole screen a different color.
- Blackout - Puts a black glow around the screen, hinting the player is about to pass out.
- Stretched - Stretches out the camera
- Double - Causes many images of the same object to display.
- Reverse - Causes reverse control.
Sometimes two hallucinations are activated at the same time, and these are:
- Glow + Blackout
- Glow + Blurry
- Contrast + Tinted
- Contrast + Stretched
- Double + Tinted
- Half of the berries causes hallucination, making it hard for inexperienced players to choose which berry is safe to eat.
- Various sounds can be heard while hallucinating.
- Hallucinogenic berries have a random change of inverting some controls (W, A, S, D, LMB, RMB) and may cause echoed sounds including voice chat.
- Berries have no visual effect in third-person mode.
- Contrast + Tinted renders the game almost unplayable.
- The Stretched effect sometimes breaks the camera when the screen sways.