The Halo Sight is an Uncommon Sight Attachment in Unturned 3. It has no magnification and takes up 2 slots in the inventory.
- The Halo Sight can be attached to almost any firearm in the game.
- The Halo Sight has no magnification, making it effective for close combat (especially with shotguns).
- The Halo Sight has no magnification, making it ineffective for long ranged combat.
- The reticle is much more obtrusive than its counterpart, the Dot Sight.
- The Halo Sight in Unturned was inspired by the original EOTech Holographic sight.