|Context||Legendary Ranged Weapon|
|Equip||Secondary: 6 slots (3x2)|
|Safety • Semi • Auto|
|Range||125 meters • 136.70166 yards|
|Durability||40% degrade chance (1 wear)|
|Hook||Grip • Sight • Tactical|
|Default||PDW Iron Sights|
|Recoil and Shake|
|Aim||ADS recoil multiplier of 1|
The PDW is a Legendary Ranged Weapon in Unturned 3 and is classified as a carbine. It uses Military Magazines, Military Drums, Military Fragmentation Magazines, Military Tracer Magazines, Chimera Magazines, and Swissgewehr Magazines; which hold 30, 100, 20, 20, 20, and 20 rounds respectively.
Hawaii: It can be found at the Aegis installation on Mauna Kea.
- PDW = Metal Scrap (x5)
|The PDW is internally suppressed, meaning it does not need a Suppressor.||The PDW's hip accuracy is slightly off.|
|Uses only six inventory slots.|
|Can be equipped as a secondary weapon.|
|Low recoil.||Low durability|
|Has auto firemode.||The PDW is extremely rare.|
|Decent zombie damage (99) and player damage (40).||The long equip animation of The Player pulling out the stock may get you killed in unexpected PvP scenarios, while your opponent already has their gun out.|
|Impressive RPS.||A noise is played when the gun's stock is pulled out during its equip animation, making close-range stealth operations challenging.|
|Can use up to 100 rounds.|
|Added 'super rare new gun', with an unmentioned ID of 65533.|
|Increased spread on Honeybadger, reduced inventory size and brought into normal ID range.
ID changed from 65533 to 116.
|Tweaked Honeybadger to fit in secondary slot.|
|Tweaked Honeybadger range lower.
Improved Honeybadger sound to be unique.
|Improved the Eaglefire and Honeybadger models.|
|Tweaked bullet drop to 0.003.|
- The PDW is based on the AAC Honey Badger PDW produced by Advanced Armament Corporation
- The term PDW stands for "personal defense weapon."
- The PDW features an internal suppressor. This trait is shared with the Matamorez.
- When the PDW was added, it was referred to as a 'super rare new gun' and would spawn very rarely on the Devtest map. Hours after it was added players found the ID, 65533. The ID was later changed to 116.
- According to the developer, the PDW was going to be an 'end-game' weapon.
- The PDW's appearance was originally very similar to the Eaglefire.
- The sound and animation played when equipping the gun is the player extending the stock. This animation is unique to the PDW.
- It does not spawn or have a chance to be dropped by a Mega Zombie on the PEI map anymore.