|Slots||4 Slots (2x2)|
|Special||Wave • Drops • Rewards|
The Horde Beacon is a Legendary Beacon in Unturned 3.
When placed inside navmesh, it emits a signal that spawns 100 Zombies and causes them to act as if they are in a Full Moon. They chase the Player who placed the Horde Beacon and any other Players within the area's navmesh. The last zombie spawned will be a Mega Zombie with increased health and damage.
Zombies affected by the Horde Beacon gain additional health and deal more damage per attack, making them difficult to deal with. The health and damage will increase more and more for each Player that is participating.
If the Player(s) successfully kill all of the Zombies, the Horde Beacon will destroy itself and drop a few Items. The amount of Items scales determined by how many Players actually participated. It drops 7 in single-player.
Difficulty and Drop Algorithms:
The amount of health that zombies spawned by the Horde Beacon have depends on the amount of players in the area and is calculated with the following formula:
HordeHealth = BaseHealth * (x + 1), with 'x' being the amount of players in the navmesh.
The amount of Items that the Horde Beacon spawns when it is completed scales up with the count of participants, dropping seven per each Player present in the area at the time of completion of the Horde Beacon.
- Metal Sheet (x6) + Metal Bar (x6) + Raw Explosives (x2) + Chemicals (x2) + Blowtorch / Crafting III = Horde Beacon
Possible Item Drops:
- Desert Falcon with a 6.4% Chance.
- Grizzly with a 3.2% Chance.
- Dragonfang with a 6.4% Chance.
- Honeybadger with a 3.2% Chance.
- Timberwolf with a 3.2% Chance.
- Grenade with a 6.4% Chance.
- Military Drum with a 6.4% Chance.
- Desert Falcon Magazine with a 6.4% Chance.
- Dragonfang Box with a 6.4% Chance
- Grizzly Magazine with a 3.2% Chance.
- Timberwolf Magazine with a 3.2% Chance.
- High Caliber Military Ammunition Crate with a 6.4% Chance.
- Nykorev with a 6.4% Chance.
- Nykorev Box with a 6.4% Chance.
- Ranger Drum with a 6.4% Chance.
- High Caliber Ranger Ammunition Box with a 6.4% Chance.
- Matamorez with a 3.2% Chance.
- Matamorez Magazine with a 3.2% Chance.
- Ekho with a 3.2% Chance.
- Ekho Magazine with a 3.2%
- Hell's Fury with a 0.6% Chance.
- Hell's Fury Drum with a 0.6% Chance.
- zombies spawned through the Horde Beacon do not drop Items.
- If the Horde Beacon is destroyed at any time during the attack, all zombies present will revert back to their normal, item-dropping variety. This includes the Mega Zombie.
|126.96.36.199||The Horde Beacon has been added to the game.|
|188.8.131.52||Can no longer be salvaged.|