|Carrying Space:||8 slots|
|Examine Text:||Not very big. Made of fabric.|
The Knapsack was a common backpack that could be found in civilian locations. When equipped, it replaced any other backpack that was being used and provided 8 inventory slots and up to 7.5 kg carrying capacity.
- The Knapsack was quite common, being found only in civilian locations.
- The Knapsack could only carry up to 8 items.
- It had a poor weight tolerance of 7.5kg/16.53lbs.
- It was previously misspelled "Napsack."
- The Knapsack was the first backpack introduced to Unturned 2.
- Apart from the player's default inventory, it provided the least amount of inventory space.
- The Knapsack is of German origin; knapp means limited and Sack bag.
- During beta version, it had 25 slots.