The Liberator is a Safezone on the Russia map. It is a location with NPCs. It is a military aircraft carrier owned by the Coalition.
There are thirty-seven NPCs on the ship. These NPCs may be offering interactive dialog, quests, and vendors. The NPCs at the Liberator are as follows:
- ???: A homeless man living aboard the Liberator. You are able to give him 1 experience point in exchange for information about Major Len and aliens.
- Lieutenant Oswald: A Lieutenant in charge of scouting out new areas.
- Lieutenant Harry: A lieutenant aboard the liberator. Will appear once the player completes The Conspiracy's Conclusion.
- Captain Sydney: The captain of the Liberator.
- Chef Leonard: The chef aboard the Liberator, naturally found in the lower deck kitchen.
- Chief Brian: The ship's security official.
- Commander Laurence: The right-hand to Captain Sydney.
- Doc Ernie: The Liberator's main scientist.
- Dr. Swanson: The ship's resident doctor.
- Ensign Cliff: an ensign aboard the Liberator.
- Patient: An injured survivor on the Liberator
- Gwen: A surviving widow aboard the Liberator.
- Norbert: A survivor aboard the Liberator.
- Jolene: A survivor aboard the Liberator.
- Major Len: A major on the Liberator.
- Natalie: The mechanic of the Liberator, standing in the lower deck.
- P.Riso: A fugitive found in the lower deck under the stairs.
- Rusty: The janitor.
- T.Rickster: An outlaw imprisoned inside the Liberator.
- Wallace: A pirate fisherman at the end of one side of the upper deck.
- Andy: A pilot next to the plane on the runway.
The following NPCs are present in the liberator however, current interaction will only offer a dialogue and no quests, vendor, or special interactions.
- The Ultimate Fishing Rod: Craft an Upgraded Fishing Rod for Wallace.
- The Secret Snack:' Bake Doughnuts for Chief Brian.
- On Air: Get the Radio Towers online again.
- A Fresh Coat of Paint: Find some white paint in St. petersburg's hardware store to touch up the Liberator with.
- Nautical Nuisance: Clean the bottom of the Liberator of barnacles.
- Getting the Word Out: Place posters in Russia's Police departments.
- The One That Got Away: Catch, and show, Wallace a Raw Squid.
- The Great Escape: Craft an Upgraded Cake for T.Rickster.
- The Squeaky Motor Gets the Grease: Help Natalie repair the ship's generator.
- Memoir: Find Gwen's Wedding ring under the Liberator.
- The Hunt for Jet Fuel: Clear Horde Beacon at the Shereyavo International.
- Mass Production: Clear Horde Beacon at Zavod.
- The Wolf's Den: Clear Horde Beacon at Volk Military Base.
- First Contact: Clear Horde Beacon at Oil Rig.
- W.M.D: Clear Horde Beacon at Silo 22
- Sparks: Defeat the Lightningstrike Zombie Boss at Jhavesk.
- Scorched Earth: Defeat the Flamethrower Zombie Boss at Novobirsk
- Aftershock: Defeat the Groundpounder Zombie Boss at Yekativurg
- Research Recovery: Collect research capsules scattered around the northern Deadzone Node for Dr. Swanson.
- Smuggler's Cove: Find evidence of a smuggling by the coast line.
- Coldcase: Search for clues aboard the Liberator.
- The Conspiracy's Conclusion: Recover a relay log from Silo 22.
- Coalition Armory Vendor: A vendor buying ammunition, owned by
- Coalition Uniforms Vendor: A vendor for replacement uniforms, owned by Ensign Franklin.
- Doc Ernie's Inventions Vendor: A vendor selling replacement blueprints, owned by
- Leonard's Fresh Food Market Vendor: A vendor buying foods in exchange for uncommon food crafting materials, owned by Chef Leonard.
- P.Riso's Hot Stuff Vendor: A vendor buying Stealy Wheely Automobiley, owned by P.Riso.
- T.Rickster's Black Market Smuggling Vendor: A vendor selling an assortment of Berries, owned by T.Rickster.
- Under the stairs there is an NPC named P.Riso. It is a reference to PaulsoaresJr's fictional prison character.
- Dr. Swanson's patient is a reference to Preston Garvey, a character in Fallout 4. He's a member of the Commonwealth Minutemen notorious for giving an infinite amount of repetitive quests to the player involving settlement problems, hence his famous quote "Another settlement needs our help".
- Due to the area being a Safezone the player cannot die/take damage through player created means such as vehicle explosions, weapons, and traps. However you can still die by drowning.