|Health||2500% (5000% Spec Ops variant in Russia)|
|Spawn Location(s)|| Confederation Bridge
Seattle (construction site)
|Status||Introduced in 1.0 (removed and again introduced in 3.0)|
|Drops||5 military-grade items|
|Speed||2-3 times faster than player|
|Size||2-3 time bigger than civilian zombie|
The Mega Zombie is a type of zombie in Unturned. They are large zombies around 2-3 times the size of a Civilian Zombie, and wear military bottoms with a distinguishing Beret. Only two can exist at the same time on a map. The exception is when a Horde Beacon is placed.
The Mega Zombie spawns at these locations.
- Olympia Military Base.
- At the Crashed Desert Huey north of Bellevue Golf Course.
- At the construction site in Seattle.
- At the Oil Rig.
- West of Zavod. in the tunnel. Near the railway cannon Ivan
- At Silo 22 under the missile, spec ops variant and irradiated.
- Center of the barracks at Volk Military Base.
- At Mauna Kea.
- The plane hangar near the entrance of Alika Base.
- Between the two buildings at the far corner of Alika Base.
- Military Nightvision
- Military Suppressor
- Military Muzzle
- Vertical Grip
- Horizontal Grip
- High Caliber Military Ammunition Crate
- Fragmentation Grenade
- Chevron Scope
- Dot Sight
- Halo Sight
- Tactical Laser
- Tactical Light
- Desert Falcon
- Desert Falcon Magazine
- Timberwolf Magazine
- 16x Scope
- Adaptive Chambering
- Horizontal Grip
- Kobra Sight
- Ranger Barrel
- Ranger Magazine
- Ranger Drum
- Ranger Muzzle
- Ranger Suppressor
- Spec Ops Beret
- Spec Ops Bottom
- Spec Ops Top
- Spec Ops Rucksack
- Spec Ops Vest
- Vertical Grip
Mega Zombie makes a different sounds than a normal zombie: a deep growl, which The Player to determine if one is nearby. The general behaviour of the Mega Zombie is very similar to that of Normal Zombie, but it is significantly stronger, faster, and tougher.
Upon being provoked, the Mega Zombie will walk towards the player and will randomly stop to throw boulders from the ground at the player, which will deal great damage if the player fails to dodge them. Otherwise, the Mega Zombie will melee The Player when in range, dealing great damage and causing Bleeding.
- The Mega Zombie was originally added in Unturned 1, where it only spawns in a city.
- Unlike Mega Zombies in Unturned 1, they have a face.
- A Mega used to spawn in Montague, next to a crashed helicopter. It is no longer there.
- The reason why it is referred as a 'Hulk' zombie by some players is that they are about twice as tall, very durable, strong, and its deep growling sounds more aggressive. These traits are very similar to Marvel's superhero, the Hulk.
- The Mega Zombie is also referred to as the 'Tank' zombie, because it too has similar traits from the Tank zombie in the L4D series.
- Mega Zombies are likely infected high-ranked officers or spec-ops due to the fact that they wear a Beret, which elite units in real life usually wear as well.
- During the holiday season, the Mega Zombie could be seen wearing a Santa Hat and during the Halloween season they could be seen with a Pumpkin on their heads.
- The Spec Ops Mega Zombie only appears at Silo 22 & Oil Rig and drops Spec Ops loot, and is much harder to kill and grants more exp upon killing it.
- Strangely, the mega in Yukon drops military gear even though it clearly is from Scorpion-7.
|Entity (Unturned 3)|
The Mega Zombie is a enemy in Antique.
The Mega Zombie is a large Zombie, about 2 times as tall as a normal zombie. Like other zombies, they have no face. They never have shirts, and are always dressed only in a pair of brown pants. The only location a Mega Zombie will spawn is in Heritage City.