Military locations are locations where military-based structures and items are found in Unturned. They usually contain the highest grade of items available in the game (Items such as military-grade weapons, attachments, and traps), and are the most-sought places to players.
Military zombies spawn in these locations as well as around military tents and medic tents, denoting their location as military sites. This makes it difficult to get the valuable items as they deal and absorb a lot of damage.
List of military locations
There are only two military areas on the 3.0 PEI map.
At the same time, ten Military locations can be found in Washington.
- Paradise Point
- Olympia Military Base
- Military checkpoints in Seattle (one on the ground, one on the overpass)
- Military checkpoints (Found next to cave-in tunnels, 3 totals)
- Destroyed military convoys (2 total)
- Crashed helicopter in Bellevue Golf Course
In Russia, there are nine military locations:
- Volk Military Base
- Silo 22
- The Oil Rig
- Three checkpoints, one at each of the collapsed tunnels
- A temporary camp in the St. Petersburg subway
- A temporary camp in Moscow
There are three Military Locations on Hawaii.
- Alika Base
- The Ailani
- Mauna Kea
- There is a difference between "Military" and "Militia"; the former referring to the armed forces (government regulated servicemen with high-quality equipment), and the latter referring to armed civilians with poor to mediocre training and tactics as well as equipment. The proper term for these people in Unturned 3 is Ranger, likely to avoid the confusion caused by the previous name.
- The two military locations on PEI, Summerside Military Base and Confederation Bridge, are both in the northwest part of the map. This makes this area a very popular one for players. The same goes for Russia, as the only two major military locations outside of a deadzone, Volk Military Base and Zavod both are located in the northwest section of the map, with a similar result as PEI.