|Slots||2 Slots (1x2)|
|Refill||Low Caliber Military Ammunition Crate|
The Military Magazine is a military-grade magazine in Unturned. It holds 30 rounds, and it is currently used by the Maplestrike, Eaglefire, Honeybadger, Heartbreaker, Fusilaut, Nightraider, Augewehr, and Swissgewehr.
Military Magazines can be found at military areas and as a rare drop from military zombies.
- The Military Magazine can hold up to 30 rounds.
- It holds 5 less rounds than its Ranger counterpart, the Ranger Magazine.
- The Military Magazine was originally called "5.56x45mm C-Mag" in the first beta version. Its name in version 2.2.5 was "NATO Magazine," and it was called "5.56x45mm Magazine" in the early versions of 3.0.
|Refilled With:||2 Military Bullets|
|Used In:||Maplestrike and Swissgewehr|
|Description:||"30 round military grade magazine."|
The NATO Magazine is an uncommon magazine of ammunition found in military locations. It is used by the Maplestrike and the Swissgewehr, and it can hold 30 rounds. There is also a 100 round version of this magazine, known as the NATO Drum.
There are two variants to this magazine; the standard military ammunition type and the tracer ammunition type. They can only be filled with ammunition equal to that of their variant; military bullets can only go into NATO magazines, and tracer ammunition can only go into NATO tracer magazines.
In order to refill a NATO magazine, 2 military bullets are required.
How to obtain
NATO Magazines are found in 5 locations, all of them being military locations. These locations are; O'Leary Military Base, the green tent and bridge checkpoint in the Confederation Bridge, the helicopter crash in St. Peter's Island, the tent in Montague and some places in Belfast Airport.
- The Swissgewehr apparenty uses military ammunition by using this magazine, despite not spawning at military locations.
- As with all magazines, combining two of them together will get you the sum of both magazines filled into one, while still retaining the other. (Assuming there would be rounds left over in the second magazine.)
- The NATO magazine is the one of the two magazines that have tracer variants, the other being the Lapua Magazine.
- In the first beta release, it was called the 5.56x45mm D-Mag.
- There a current bug with the magazine. If you combine 2 magazine and the total leftover is less than 30 rounds, the other magazine will disappear.
WEAPONS NAVBOX (2.0)