When turned on, the Military Nightvision displays everything significantly brighter, in shades of green, and the model has a green glow to the lens. Pressingby default will toggle the Military Nightvision on and off.
- While wearing the Military Nightvision, the player's UI will not be affected by the Military Nightvision's effect.
- Regardless of the Military Nightvision being turned on or off, a green glow will always be visible, one for each lens/light. This makes it possible to spot players using the Military Nightvision unless they look away.
- This also applies to Civilian Nightvision.
|Item Type:||Clothing (Headgear)|
"Fancy beepier-boopier night vision."
Military NVG is a very rare military-grade headgear found in Military Locations, for example the towers at the O'Leary Military Base. Like the Civilian NVG, it will improve the player's ability to see during the night. When worn, the Military NVG displays everything in black and white. Compared to the Civilian NVG, Military NVGs have a greater viewing range. Pressing N (Default) will toggle the NVG on or off so they may be worn all the time.
- While wearing Military Nightvision, the player's UI will not be affected by the Military Nightvision's effect.
- There is a slight blur around the edge of the screen when they are worn.
- The Military Nightvision add a 20% head damage reduction, the same as Military Helmets.
- Some containers do not appear to be affected by its color-losing effect.
- The examine text refers to the Civilian Nightvision, stating that it is "Beepier-Boopier."