Military Nightvision is an Epic Glasses in Unturned found at military areas. Like the Civilian Nightvision, it will improve the player's ability to see during the night. When turned on, the Military Nightvision displays everything significantly brighter shades of green, and the model has a green glow to the lens. Pressing N (Default) will toggle the Nightvision on or off.
- While wearing NVG, the player's UI will not be affected by the Military Nightvision's effect.
- Regardless of Night Vision Goggles being turned on or off, a green glow will always be visible, one for each lense/light. This makes it possible to spot players using Night Vision Goggles unless they look away.
- This also apply to Civilian Night Vision Goggles.
|Item Type:||Clothing (Headgear)|
"Fancy beepier-boopier night vision."
Military NVG is a very rare military-grade headgear found in Military Locations, for example the towers at the O'Leary Military Base. Like the Civilian NVG, it will improve the player's ability to see during the night. When worn, the Military NVG displays everything in black and white. Compared to the Civilian NVG, Military NVGs have a greater viewing range. Pressing N (Default) will toggle the NVG on or off so they may be worn all the time.
- While wearing Military Nightvision, the player's UI will not be affected by the Military Nightvision's effect.
- There is a slight blur around the edge of the screen when they are worn.
- The Military Nightvision add a 20% head damage reduction, the same as Military Helmets, making a combination of Military Nightvision and Helmet resistance.
- Some containers don't appear to be affected by its color-losing effect.
- The examine text refers to the Civilian Nightvision, stating that it's "Beepier-Boopier"