Militia Locations (sometimes incorrectly referred to as Ranger Locations) are areas located around the Playable Maps. These locations spawn loot that is usually better than police weaponry, but worse than military munitions.
Militia weaponry commonly utilizes ranger grade ammunition.
- The cave in Zugspitze Peak.
- The radio Tower near Zugspitze Peak.
- The prison cells of Fernweh Prison.
- The jail in Berlin's police station.
- Inside the bank vault in Berlin.
- The police checkpoint in Frankfurt Airfield.
- The jail in Hamburg's police station.
- Inside the bank vaults at Trikala and Farsala.
- The cave by Haiku Stairs.
- The radio tower on top of the Haiku Stairs
- The cave by the windmills north east to Pahala.
- The lighthouse on the island west of The Akoni.
- The bridge of The Akoni.
- The small island with the crashed hovercraft near Tadaaki Light.
- The underground Aegis facility below Mauna Kea.
- The top floor of the lighthouse at Caperock.
- On the platforms in the radio tower above the Pirate Cove.
- The control tower at the Belfast Airport.
- Inside the bank vault in Alberton.
- All prisons (O'Leary Prison as well as all cells in police stations).
- At all radio towers.
- Coalition Base.
- Shereyavo International control tower.
- The Mansion at Krovi Estate.
- The Bank vault in St. Petersburg.
Militia Locations are a type of location in Unturned Classic. They have been replaced with Ranger Locations in Unturned 3. Like civilian locations, civilian zombies spawn in these areas and usually spawn items which no civilian locations can have. The weapons that spawn here use only Civilian Bullets to refill their magazines.
List of known militia locations
- S.S. Haven (Bridge, Deck, Weapon Boxes)
- Belfast Airport (Air Traffic Control Tower Weapon Boxes)
- Burywood (Gun store)
- Confederation Bridge (Opposite end of the destroyed highway)
- Courtin Island (Bridge of the beached cargo ship)
- Holman Island (Bunker)
- Kensington Campground
- Summerside Peninsula (Lighthouse and Houses)
- Montague (Boarded Up House Weapon Box)
- Militia locations are easily confused with military locations.