There are 2 notes named 'Mission briefing'.
This note is found in the green military tent located in front of the Confederation Bridge. It is a military mission briefing to inform the units at the bridge about a highly contagious virus coming into the country. The federal government then ordered the destruction of the Confederation Bridge and prepare for any additional threat.
Details are still sparse, but reports of a highly contagious virus are coming in from across the country. Before going dark the federal government ordered the destruction of Confederation Bridge to prevent the virus from spreading here. Your unit is assigned the bridge which munitions you need are at your disposal.
- The mission briefing was written in 22:09 (or 10:09 PM), which indicates that the operation at the bridge happened at night.
- The first line, Details are still sparse" means that the information on the virus is very little.
- As the note stated that the virus was coming into the country, it is likely that the virus originated from the USA.
- The bridge was destroyed from orders of the federal government to stop the virus from reaching PEI. It is unknown what happened after.
- It is implied that this was one of the last orders of the federal government before they 'went dark', as stated in the note. This means that Canada's government was overrun by the infected and presumably disbanded.
Bravo Team - 00:30
Another briefing note can be found inside a wrecked vehicle in Washington's Scorpion-7. It is a military mission briefing given to the military squad 'Bravo' to move to the lab and take any witnesses for interrogation.
Bravo Team - 00:30
Intel suggests they have experienced a containment leak, so you are tasked with moving in earlier than expected. Exercise extreme caution, remember that these guys are heavily armed. If given the opportunity take any tangos captive for interrogation later.
- The mission briefing was written at 00:30 (Or 12:30 AM), which indicates that the operation happened around midnight.
- Military intelligence informs the team that there was an accident at Scorpion-7. Since it is a 'containment leak', it suggests that there was a captive specimen that caused the trouble (Likely a zombie).
- It is unknown what the note refers to when it says 'guys', but it is implied that the residents at the lab were 'heavily armed', possibly wielding Shadowstalkers, or the given units for the operation are wielding heavy weapons like the Dragonfang.