|Examine Text:||"Night black pants for ninja stealth."|
The Ninja Bottom is a rare piece of clothing part of the ninja clothing set that can be found in military locations and a few civilian locations. Usually it is found with the Ninja Hood and the Ninja Top to make the complete Ninja Suit. It is the only black clothing meant for camouflage purposes in Unturned. It can be combined with Police Armor and an Alice Pack to create a character disguised in all black. This can come in handy during night time against people in PvP servers who do not have a form of night vision goggles. It's only effective during the night, as black clashes with the brightness during day time.
- It has similar effects/value as the Ghillie Bottom.
- Combined with the top and hood, it makes a complete set of sneakybeaky stealth clothing.
- It's black which makes it nice for PvP matches at night.
- It looks good.
- The armor that looks best with it, Police Armor has less damage resistance than the forest armor which makes the Ghillie Bottom with forest armor more protective.
- The backpack that looks best with it, the Alice pack, has less slots than the forest armor which makes the rucksack have more space (Can also be an advantage due to weight carrying.