|Context||Epic Ranged Weapon|
|Equip||Primary: 10 slots (5x2)|
|Safety • Auto|
|Range||150 meters • 164.04199 yards|
|Durability||30% degrade chance (1 wear)|
|Hook||Barrel • Grip • Sight • Tactical|
|Default||Nykorev Iron Sights|
|Recoil and Shake|
|Aim||ADS recoil multiplier of 1|
The Nykorev (pronounced 'knee-core-ref') is an Epic Ranged Weapon in Unturned 3. It is classified as a light machine gun. It uses the Nykorev Box, which holds 200 rounds. It includes the Nykorev Iron Sights pre-attached by default. The Nykorev takes up 10 slots in the inventory. The Nykorev was added to the game in version 220.127.116.11 along with two other Russian firearms.
Horde Beacon: Available as a reward.
The Nykorev fires very fast when fully automatic. The Nykorev Box, which the gun uses, can ensure the Player that they won't run out of ammo as quickly since it holds 200 rounds, the second highest ammo capacity of all guns. Its high durability also makes it so the Player would have to repair it less frequently, although it is recommended to repair the gun for every box emptied due to the high ammo capacity.
Compared to the Dragonfang, it has a slightly worse horizontal recoil. However, its overall stats and the availability of attachments helps to counter most negative stats.
Overall, the Nykorev is a long-lasting weapon with moderate combat usability at short-medium range but poor efficiency at longer ranges.
- The Nykorev is able to hold a huge amount of rounds, even more than any assault rifles or the PDW with the Military Drum.
- Very fast rate of fire.
- It allows every type of attachment.
- Very durable.
- Has the ability to damage invulnerable structures and barricades.
- The Nykorev has a noticeable horizontal recoil.
- It is very loud.
- There is no semi-automatic firing mode for the Nykorev, making ammo conservation a problem.
- When in the inventory, it takes up a large amount of space.
- It is very slow to equip.
- Slow reload time.
- Slightly inaccurate.
The Nykorev has been added to the game.
Default Magazine Attachment's capacity changed from 100 to 200.
Added damage against objects, set at 20.
Tweaked player damage from 32 to 37.
Tweaked animal damage from 32 to 37.
Tweaked barricade damage from 20 to 10.
Tweaked structure damage from 20 to 10.
Tweaked vehicle damage from 40 to 25.
Tweaked resource damage from 35 to 25.
- It was the first light machine gun added to the game.
- This gun is based on the PKM general-purpose machine gun. It is chambered for the 7.62x54mmR round, and was designed by Mikhail Kalashnikov, same as the Zubeknakov's real-life equivalent.
- Even though its round is significantly more powerful than that of the Zubeknakov in real life, it does very low damage in comparison.
Being a machine gun, the PKM and its respected magazine can be found at Evacuation Zone, dropped by military zombies, at crashed helicopters that spawn randomly around the map, at Ana's Lighthouse and in the crashed plane at the end of Farway Airport's runway. It can also be found on the mid platform of the Radio Tower.
- High capacity.
- High firing speed.
- Minuscule recoil.
- Low damage.