|Context||Rare Ranged Weapon|
|Equip||Secondary: 6 slots (3x2)|
|Safety • Semi • Auto|
|Range||100 meters • 109.36133 yards|
|Durability||35% degrade chance (1 wear)|
|Hook||Barel • Sight • Tactical|
|Default||Peacemaker Iron Sights|
|Recoil and Shake|
|Aim||ADS recoil multiplier of 1|
Hawaii: It can be found at the Alika Base, Mauna Kea, or The Ailani.
|Impressive magazine size||Slow reloading time|
|Doesn't occupy much space in the inventory||Expensive to repair|
|High rate of fire||Low damage per shot|
|Can be equipped as a secondary||Can't use grip attachments|
Metal Scrap x5
Metal Scrap x4
- The Peacemaker bears a striking resemblance to the real-life FN Herstal 'P90 TR' submachine gun PDW (Personal Defense Weapon).
- The real-life P90 can be considered as a carbine due to the fact it can chamber rifle ammunition. This explains the military drops, the military ammunition it uses and why it is considered a carbine in the game.
- It is more commonly known as a Personal Defense Weapon.
- The name Peacemaker may be a reference to the law enforcement, named Peacekeepers, from the movie The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. using FN P90s (Which the Peacemaker is based upon) as their standard issue firearm.
- The name may also be derived from the assignment in Battlefield 4 "Peace Maker", where upon completion the player is free to use the FN P90 in multiplayer. 
- The gun does not allow the player to use Grip attachments because of the design. This also affects the Yuri.
- The description says that it is "chambered in Military ammunition." Instead, it should say that it is "chambered in Peacemaker ammunition."
- The Peacemaker is one of three bullpup designed weapons.
|Weaponry (Unturned 3)|
How to obtain
The Proninety is found in 7 locations, all of them being military locations. These locations are; O'Leary Military Base, the green tent and bridge checkpoint in the Confederation Bridge, the helicopter crash in St. Peter's Island, the tent in Montague, some places in Belfast Airport and in the Burywood watchtower.
- The Proninety has the third-highest ammunition capacity of any weapon in the game (PDW Magazine), next to a NATO Drum and Savage Drum, and the highest capactity of any non-drum magazine.
- Only 2 Military Bullets are required to fill the PDW Magazine.
- It has a very fast rate of fire, making it an effective crowd control weapon.
- It is lightweight, and is the lightest fully automatic weapon in the game.
- It allows any kind of attachment.
- It has low recoil, compared to other guns.
- It possesses all three firing modes, a trait only shared by the Maplestrike.
- Compared to the Uzy, its damage-per-shot is (slightly) superior, as is its capacity and recoil.
- The Proninety inflicts low damage-per-shot, and takes 2 headshots to down a civilian zombie, requiring it to burn through more ammunition than other weapon types.
- It has spread, making it increasingly inaccurate under sustained fire.
- The Proninety is rare and its ammunition is even rarer, and both are only found in military locations.
- The Proninety was added in version 2.0.5.
- There was a bug where PDW magazines could not be refilled with military bullets. It was soon fixed in version 2.0.6.
- It is the second firearm in the game to have all three firemodes, the first being the Maplestrike.
- Nelson has stated that it will definitely return in 3.0 on his Twitter page.
- Unlike all other current firearms that allow tactical attachments, tactical attachments are attached to the side.
- The Proninety is based on the Belgian FN P90 Personal Defense Weapon (PDW).
- Its name is likely a reference to the nickname commonly given to the P90 in the Counter-Strike series, the Pro-90.
WEAPONS NAVBOX (2.0)