- It is unique in the fact that it is loaded on top of the weapon, due to the bullpup design of the P90, upon which the Peacemaker is based on.
In order to refill a PDW Magazine, 2 boxes of Military Bullets are required.
The PDW Magazine is found in 5 locations, all of them being military locations. These locations are: O'Leary Military Base, the green tent and bridge checkpoint at the Confederation Bridge, the helicopter crash on St. Peter's Island, the tent in Montague and some places in Belfast Airport.
- The PDW Magazine has the third highest ammo capacity, surpassed by only the Savage Drum, and NATO Drum
- It is rare, and is only found in military locations
- It is only used by the Proninety
- There is no tracer variant for this type of magazine
- In version 2.0.6, there was a bug where you could not refill PDW magazines. It was later fixed in version 2.0.7
- As with all magazines, combining two of them together will get you the sum of both magazines filled into one, while still retaining the other. (Assuming there would be rounds left over in the second magazine.)
WEAPONS NAVBOX (2.0)