|Slots||4 Slots (2x2)|
|Special||16 Wire range|
The Portable Generator is a Rare Generator in Unturned 3.
Once turned on, it will emit a continuous sound and provide electricity in a small radius to anything that requires electricity, such as Spotlights and interactable objects.
When placed, it will always have 0% fuel. Portable Gas Cans, Industrial Gas Cans, and Jerrycans may be used to refill the Portable Generator. It takes 666 2/3 minutes (11 hours, 6 minutes, and 40 seconds) to reach 0% from 100%.
|188.8.131.52||New context type, classifying this as a Generator.|
|184.108.40.206||Maximum running time increased from 166 2/3 minutes to 333 1/3 minutes.|
|220.127.116.11||Maximum running time increased from 333 1/3 minutes to 666 2/3 minutes.|
- The Portable Generator is more efficient than the Industrial Generator, only consuming 1 fuel unit every 20 seconds; meanwhile, the Industrial Generator uses 1 fuel unit every 5 seconds.
- Strangely, the Portable Generator doesn't require wires to power things. This could be the reason the description described it as a "Magic fueled electricity machine" in older versions.
- In Antique, the Portable Generator was colored red.
- The 18.104.22.168 update added the Industrial Generator, a larger and more effective version of the Portable Generator.
- If mounted in a vehicle and turned off, the portable generator can double as a reserve fuel tank.