- Only takes up 1 (1x1) slot in the Inventory.
- Deals high damage per shot.
- Unlike any other ammo (other than arrows, which take up two slots), the Rail occupies 1 whole slot per round.
- It only spawns in the Scorpion-7 Laboratory and UFO in Washington.
- It has the least slots per kill of any magazine in the game.
- A mistake made by Nelson is the "rail" in "railgun" does not mean the ammo, but actually part of the gun itself. Real life railguns fire heavy metal projectiles.
- The Rail's design could be based on the Notional Hypersonic Projectile used by real railguns.
- The icon of the item resembles the sabot round used by Battlefield 4's Rorsch Mk. I.
|Weaponry (Unturned 3)|