The Ranger Magazine can be found at any ranger locations, namely the bunker on Holman Island, the airport tower at Belfast Airport, the Safe in the Bank in Alberton, the Radio Towers, the Sunken Submarine, The Underwater Junk and the Lighthouse at Caperock on the 3.0 PEI map.
- It has 5 more rounds than the Military Magazine.
- Rare to find.
- It is based on the magazine commonly used for the AK-47 and AKM. In real-life, it only holds a maximum of 30 7.62x39mm rounds.
- The magazine can also be based off of the IMI Galil's magazine as the weapon is also based off the AK-series rifles but holds 35 rounds in the magazine.
|Item Type:||Ammunition (magazine)|
|Ammo Capacity:||30 rounds|
|Refilled With:||2 Civilian Bullets|
|Description:||"30 round civilian grade magazine."|
In order to refill a Savage Magazine, 2 boxes of Civilian Bullets are required.
How to obtain
Savage Magazines are found in 8 locations, which are mostly mixed with civilian locations. These locations are; the S.S Haven, the compound in Holman Island, Kensington Campground, the militia box in the barricaded house in Montague, the air traffic control tower in Belfast Airport, the town and the lighthouse in Summerside Peninsula and the gun store in Burywood.
- The Savage Magazine has a good ammo capacity, holding up to 30 rounds.
- It is refilled with 2 boxes of civilian bullets.
- It is one of the most efficient magazines to refill, getting 15 bullets per box.
- The Savage Magazine is rare, although it can be found in 8 different locations.
- It is one of the heavier magazines available.
- Compared to the Savage Drum, refilling it is less efficient.
- It is used by only the rare Zubeknakov.
- The savage magazine is likely based on 7.62x39mm magazines for the AK47.
- It could be refilled with one box of civilian bullets. As of patch 2.1.4 it now takes 2 boxes of civilian ammo.
- As with all magazines, combining two of them together will get you the sum of both magazines filled into one, while still retaining the other. (Assuming there would be rounds left over in the second magazine.)
WEAPONS NAVBOX (2.0)