Roads are the primary method of traversing Prince Edward Island. They provide links to nearly all landmarks and towns, and provide a smooth surface upon which vehicles can be easily driven.
There are 3 types of roads in the game.
- Dirt/Gravel - The most common type of road, linking O'Leary Military Base to Burywood, Alberton to Montague, as well as linking Montague to Belfast Airport.
- Asphalt - The main road type used in the four major towns which are Burywood, Alberton, Charlottetown and Montague. Asphalt roads also link Alberton to the O'Leary Military Base and the Confederation Bridge as well as being on the Confederation Bridge.
- Dirt Path - A thin variant of the dirt road. It connects the tents with the dock and Burywood at the Tignish Campground, as well as linking the small fort and beached rowing boat on Holman Island.
- The dirt roads don't produce any form of dust.
- Most asphalt roads turn a more greyish color over time, possibly implying that the roads of PEI were laid recently.