|Number of listed locations:||23|
|Description:||Multi-biome country neighboring Canada. Huge diversity of civilian destinations with varying military presence. Tourist attractions include historical monuments, picturesque countrysides and rock climbing. Recommended for experienced survivors.|
Russia is a large multi-biome survival map in Unturned 3, and four times as large as other survival maps. It is based on the real life country of Russia, focusing on the Central, Northwest, Volga, Ural, and Siberian federal districts.
It was released on August 19th, of 2016. The map was developed in collaboration with Justin "Gamez2much" Morton, Mitch "Sketches" Wheaton, Alex "Rainz2much" Stoyanov, and Amanda "Mooki2much" Hubler.
- Camp Belaya
- Camp Kazan
- Camp Oleksandr
- Camp Samara
- Chersky Farm
- Firewatch Base
- Kivgrad Harbor
- Krovi Estate
- Mount Nivek
- Nordvik Farm
- Shereyavo International
- Silo 22
- St. Petersburg
- Tomsk Farm
- Vladimir Farm
- Volk Military Base
- Vorkuta Junction
- Russia was the first map that isn't solely developed by Nelson. Contributors of the map include Gamez2much and Rain who worked on the map itself. Sketches and Mooki2much for several vehicle and object models respectively.
- It is the only map where berry bushes cannot be found. However, Berries can be purchased at T.Rickster's Black Market Smuggling Vendor.
- Russia is the only map with the largest Deadzone Node which roughly covers five tenths of the Northern part.
- Due to its large size, finding a Carepackage can be a struggle.
- Russia is, besides Yukon, the only map with unobstructed train tracks, and thus one of the only two maps with a Cargo Train spawn.