|Slots||1 Slots (1x1)|
The Sandbag is a barricade in Unturned 3.
- Cloth (x5) = Sandbag
|Examine Text:||Sand in cloth sacks.|
Sandbags are a common barricade item found at military locations. Due to its high endurance and availability, sandbags may be used to effectively wall off an area to set up a camp.
Sandbags are found in 5 locations, all of them being military locations. These locations are; O'Leary Military Base, the green tent and bridge checkpoint in the Confederation Bridge, the helicopter crash in St. Peter's Island, the tent in Montague and some places in Belfast Airport.
- 5 Cloth = 1 Sandbag
- Sandbags are very durable.
- Players can jump over them, but zombies need to destroy.
- It is common.
- It is light weight, weighing 2.5kg for every stack.
- It is stackable.
- Effective barricades against vehicles.
- Sandbags are found in dangerous military locations.
- They aren't effective barricades to stop other players from getting through; hostile players can jump over them (multiplayer only)
- Players have limited cover other than laying down.