|Ammo Capacity:||75 rounds|
|Refilled With:||2 Civilian Bullets|
|Weight:||0.8 kg/1.76 lbs|
|Description:||"75 round civilian grade drum."|
In order to refill a Savage drum, 3 Civilian Bullets are required.
How to obtain
The Savage Drum is found in 8 locations, same as the Zubeknakov. These locations are; the S.S Haven, the compound in Holman Island, the Kensington Campground, the military box in the barricaded house in Montague, the air traffic control tower at the Belfast Airport, the town and the lighthouse in Summerside Peninsula, and the gun store in Burywood.
- The Savage drum has the second highest capacity for any magazine, beaten only by the NATO Drum.
- It is one of the most efficient magazines to refill with bullets, tied with the NATO Drum and PDW Magazine at 25 bullets per box.
- It is not much bulkier than a Savage Magazine, allowing capacity without compromising visibility.
- Savage magazines can be combined with it.
- It is one of the heaviest magazines, tied with the NATO Drum. (However, it does not weigh anything when equipped.)
- The chance of it spawning is low, and spots to find it in are not as plentiful as military locations, making it difficult to find without farming.
- It is only used by the Zubeknakov.
- Just like the savage magazine which holds up to 30 rounds, it is classified as civilian ammo, but can't be found in civilian locations.
- The savage drum is likely to be modeled after an AK 7.62x39mm drum.
- As with all magazines, combining two of them together will get you the sum of both magazines filled into one, while still retaining the other. (Assuming there would be rounds left over in the second magazine.)
- In update 2.1.2 the spawn rate of the savage drum was increased.
- As of 2.1.7 the savage drum requires only 3 civilian bullets to refill.
- It has the biggest civilian ammo capcity.