|Item Type:||Weapon (Tool)|
The Saw is a Common Melee Weapon in Unturned 3.
It is found in industrial locations, post offices, and hardware buildings in various towns. It can also be found at several Campgrounds.
- Metal Sheet (x2) = Saw
- Valuable for building a base, as it greatly increases the ease of acquiring large numbers of sticks.
- Also extremely useful for crafting wire traps such as Barbed Wire or an Electric Fence, and removes the need to hunt extensively for rare Wire.
- Can be used as a melee weapon if one has no other options.
- Fast swinging speed.
- Low damage, requiring 3 strikes to the head to down a civilian zombie.
- Short attack range, increasing the risk of using it against zombies.