The Sticky Grenade is an Epic Projectile in Unturned 3. When thrown, it may stick to the ground, structures, or barricades. It will not stick to anything else.
The Sticky Grenade can be found at Military Locations. It can also be crafted.
|The C4 was added to the game.|
|The C4 was renamed to Sticky Grenade.|
|The Grenade can no longer be crafted.|
|Damage against barricades reduced from 1000 to 100.|
|Damage against structures reduced from 1000 to 100.|
|Damage against vehicles reduced from 500 to 200.|
|Damage against resources reduced from 2000 to 1500.|
|Gear (Unturned 3)|
|Examine Text:||Detonatable Explosive.|
The MOAB (Massive Ordinance Air Blast, commonly known as the Mother of All Bombs) is an extremely rare, craftable explosive trap that can be found in military locations. The MOAB explodes 5 seconds after being placed (if not walked over by zombie or player). When using a MOAB for e.g. demolishing a structure, have a car nearby for quickly getting to a safe distance in time.
MOABs are found in 5 locations, all of them being military locations. These locations are; O'Leary Military Base, the green tent and bridge checkpoint in the Confederation Bridge, the helicopter crash in St. Peter's Island, the tent in Montague and some places in Belfast Airport. They can also be crafted using the recipe below.
- The MOAB can deal a massive amount of damage to anything within its blast radius.
- It has the largest blast radius of any explosive.
- Like most explosives, it is craftable.
- It has a light weight.
- It is stackable.
- It is extremely effective at tearing down structures, and annihilates any wooden structures in one hit.
- It can be placed on walls or ceilings.
- Finding one is extremely rare, and it can only be found in military locations.
- Crafting one requires use of a large amount of rare raw explosives.
- Due to its immense blast radius, there is a distinct risk of it killing its user if they didn't run far enough.
- It is extremely inefficient to use it as a weapon of any type, as it uses a lot of rare resources. A more resourceful expendable weapon would be the Frag Grenade.
- If a zombie or player walks over a MOAB as it ticks, it will explode instantly.
- In reality, the MOAB is the largest non-nuclear bomb in the American military's arsenal, but the Unturned version is modeled after C4 plastic explosives. In all likelihood, its name is simply a reference to its power.
- Despite the examine text saying the MOAB is detonatable, it is a timed explosive.