|Inventory Space:||1 (1x1)|
|Examine Text:||Sticky combination of ducts and ducks.|
Tape is a common crafting material in Unturned found in construction areas.
Tape can be found at construction locations.
- Metal Sheet (x2) + Tape (x2) + Metal Bar (x2) + Chemicals + Portable Generator / Blowtorch = 1 Seater Makeshift Vehicle
- Metal Sheet (x3) + Tape (x3) + Metal Bar (x3) + Chemicals (x2) + Portable Generator / Blowtorch = 4 Seater Makeshift Vehicle
- Metal Sheet (x4) + Tape (x4) + Metal Bar (x4) + Chemicals (x3) + Portable Generator / Blowtorch = 6 Seater Makeshift Vehicle
- Binoculars + Tape = Makeshift Scope
- Can (x2) + Tape = Makeshift Muffler
- Birch Plank (x7) + Tape (x2) = Birch Jerrycan
- Maple Plank (x7) + Tape (x2) = Maple Jerrycan
- Pine Plank (x7) + Tape (x2) = Pine Jerrycan
- Pine Stick (x6) + Tape = Pine Ladder
- Maple Stick (x6) + Tape = Maple Ladder
- Birch Stick (x6) + Tape = Birch Ladder
- Maple Plank (x3) + Tape = Maple Bottle
- Pine Plank (x3) + Tape = Pine Bottle
- Birch Plank (x3) + Tape = Birch Bottle
- Maple Plank (x4) + Tape + Rope + Metal Scrap (x2) = Maple Rifle
- Pine Plank (x4) + Tape + Rope + Metal Scrap (x2) = Pine Rifle
- Birch Plank (x4) + Tape + Rope + Metal Scrap (x2) = Birch Rifle
- The item description relates to the fact that many people refer to it as "Duck Tape", which is actually a common brand of duct tape.
|Gear (Unturned 3)|
Duct Tape is a common supply in Unturned found in civilian locations, especially industrial locations.
How To Make
- The 2.2.5 version item description "Ducks quack" refers to the common pronunciation of "Duct" as "Duck". When duct tape was first created, it was used for waterproofing and called, "Duck Tape." Later, it was used to fix ventilation shafts gaining the now frequently used "Duct Tape." Now, Duck Tape is a brand of duct tape.