To: Area 51 is a note found in Olympia Military Base. It can be read in the cupboard of one of the buildings in the military base. It is a military note that was sent to an unknown location called 'Area 51', presumably the US Air Force base in Nevada, USA, for a transfer of files.
The recipient of that letter back at Area 51 then replies with a letter referred to as To: Olympia.
To: Area 51
Please transfer over whichever files you have regarding the Polysol Federation.
Signature: General Harken
Date: May 21st
[PHOTOCOPY FOR RECORD KEEPING PURPOSES]
- The note was sent to 'Area 51' from Olympia military base. Area 51 is a Unites States Air Force base located in Nevada, USA.
- The 'Files' might be documents informing about a newly-found specimen of something, but it is still unknown what it's about.
- The Polysol federation is likely the race of Aliens referred to in the To:Olympia note
- It was written by General Harken, meaning he is a high-ranking officer in the army base.
- The note was made on May 21st.
- Polysol is a compound of Latin roots meaning "multi-sun", likely implying that the aliens (or whatever the Polysol Federation is) have settlements on multiple star systems.