The White Hat is a Cosmetic Hat in Unturned 3.
- Kunii for reasons unknown.
- NSTM for reporting about multiple BattlEye bypasses.
- OWN3D for previously owning the White Hat during Classic. It was originally obtained for reporting an exploit on that allowed generating free Steam keys for Unturned and the Permanent Gold Upgrade DLC.
- VirtualBrightPlayz for finding a bug with NPCs allowing any item to be obtained for any amount of Experience.
- yegac originally obtained it for reporting multiple BattlEye bypasses.
- OWN3D did not have the White Hat when it was first added to Unturned 3.
|Item Type:||Clothing (Headwear)|
|Examine Text:||"For people who hack and report how."|
The White Hat is a unique headwear in Unturned. It is the only unobtainable item in the game, meaning you cannot find them naturally from item spawns.
The White Hat has no in-game function at all, so it behaves just like any other head piece. However in multiplayer, it indicates the White Hat as a hacked item if any player is seen wearing it. This is because there's only one White Hat in the game that has been obtained by one player legitimately, and it cannot be found anywhere else. So any White Hat worn by players in multiplayer is either obtained from inventory editors (hack) or looted from hackers.
- Due to not being able to be found from item spawns, the White Hat is considered the rarest item in the game.
- It was originally given to OWN3D for informing Nelson (game creator) about an exploit in his website.
- The name and description of the item refers to a White Hat Hacker.